Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!

Logan is... Just.  So.  Funny!  I've picked up a new habit of watching him more.  My book club recently read Creation.  It's a biography of Charles Darwin.  I knew very little of this man but was greatly impressed with his character.  He would spend hours watching and observing his children.  This struck me as something I'd like to do as well.  Well, maybe not for hours but just more.  I'll even observe him through my camera just so I can always be creating pictures; always thinking of new ways to break up the space each artist is given.


He's growing.  He's becoming.  His character and personality are starting to really show.  Even though he's not yet speaking he expressive and communicative.  I may not be able to afford the luxury of a model as I once was during college, I have my most interesting subject.  My son. 

Here are just a few of our days together...






Logan is all about making his own choices lately.  I'm thoroughly excited about this phase!  He has also taken to this particular chair.  I'm pretty sure he values it as his greatest resource in his quest to get to higher ground.





















Logan's newest and greatest discovery... Swimming goggles.  He showed up to bedtime sporting his new eyewear.  A creative mother couldn't have been more proud... or amused.



























Logan was really into stacking for awhile.  He'd leave all sorts of shaky structures around.  Now it is Mr. Potato Head.  I love to see what facial concoction he's up to next.  
I really love to watch his determination.  It's so endearing and quite inspiring!


































No comments: